About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The Marketing Specialist III primary responsibility is to support the marketing team in the coordination of marketing programs for a specific product or business line. At the direction of supervisors, The Marketing Specialist III will coordinate the day to day activity in support of marketing programs and plans. Job Requirements • Coordinates moderately complex marketing projects in support of marketing initiatives.
• May serve as marketing contact for various initiatives.
• Maintains appropriate project records, databases and information and reports to management and others on project status and updates.
• Assists with client meetings, including business line or other Company clients, determining needs and requirements, generating ideas and formulating project plans.
• Creates project plans, adding ideas from research and other department personnel and ensuring that client issues, concerns and priorities identified in meetings and other communications are addressed.
• May evaluate effectiveness of projects after implementation; may compile and analyze feedback from various internal areas and outside vendors, develops recommendations as appropriate and incorporates changes into future project plans.
• May create marketing materials as necessary in support of various projects and other work; may write copy, secure approvals and coordinate layout and production with appropriate internal or outside personnel.
• Fully understands the functions, intricacies and requirements of the product or business line with which they are working. Qualifications • 4 year degree or equivalent experience.
• 5-7 years related experience required.
• Experience required, preferably in the financial services industry.
• In-depth project management experience.
• Extensive knowledge of financial services marketing practices and techniques.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Vendor management experience preferred.
• Supervisory experience helpful.
• Excellent communication skills, including strong writing ability.
• Proven presentation skills.
• Proficient PC skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
-Marketing Campaign Project Management expereince
-Credit Card or Lending Marketing experience Hours Monday through Friday, 8-5 Travel % Up to 20% Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Maine City (Primary) Falmouth
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.