Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. Marketing Specialist – US Process Automation Business # 003364 Global Marketing Location – Knightdale, NC
Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Marketing Specialist - US Process Automation Business
in Knightdale, North Carolina? This is an outstanding opportunity for you to execute on strategy for one of our high growth Business Units. If you’re skilled in all aspects of marketing communications, this job is a fit for you!
At Schneider Electric, we create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . What would some of your responsibilities include?
Reporting to the Director, Marketing, the Marketing Specialist for the US Process Automation Business will coordinate the marketing, demand generation and communications efforts for the Process Automation Business in the USA.
This position is responsible to work directly with the Offer Management Teams on the strategy, tactics, activities and budget from which the marketing plans will be developed. Specifically, this position will be responsible for: (i) deployment of Commercial marketing plan in coordination with the Offer Marketing teams, (ii) planning, (iii) reporting, (iv) salesforce.com optimization and sales/marketing integration. This position will also work closely with the Global Industry Marketing teams to leverage global assets and messages.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, detail, process and customer service-oriented individual focused on meeting the needs of a growing and dynamic marketing team by driving efficiencies and improvements. This position demands a high-level understanding of process and procedures that drive a successful marketing organization. Candidates must have proven experience effectively driving marketing and marketing communications. Leadership is a core tenant for this position including the candidate’s ability to: (i) drive the development of marketing planning, marketing as a forecasting tool, methodology and integration of marketing and sales force automation activities relative to lead generation; (ii) establish tactical Marketing Communications plans; (iii) work with management to ensure opportunities are followed up and advanced by the sales teams, (iv) be accountable for frameworks, tools, practices and governance results. Primary responsibilities include
Qualifications: Do you have these key experiences and qualifications?
- Works closely with subject matter experts such as product and segment managers to understand target customers, market trends, product & solution applications, competitive differentiators and business model.
- Develops and implements an integrated strategic marketing plan based on business objectives, customer insight, and local market trends in order to identify, acquire and convert new business as well as retain existing customers.
- Defining and executing a demand generation blueprint for offers and/or segments including tactics such as:
- Messaging & Content strategy including web
- Collateral & Asset development (including digital assets)
- Press & Influencer Relations
- Social Media
- Advertising & paid search
- Direct marketing
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Management or equivalent degree/experience.
• 7 years experience in a business related function preferably marketing or marketing communications for multi-national companies in similar industry
• Building internal relationships and experience partnering at a leadership level is important.
• Ability to analyze results and trends and adapt strategies in an environment with continuous market change.
• Ability to motivate and engage team members to attain goals on time, in compliance, and within budget.
• Strong ability to perform in a fast paced, changing environment handling multiple demands. Skills and Knowledge
- Digitally Savvy
- Brand experience in the industry and/or technology sector a plus
- Experience in brand building
- Experience in developing and executing integrated strategic marketing plans (demand generation and brand building)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong inter-personal and influence skills
- Excellent consultant skills
- Ability to work independently and adapt in an ever-changing work environment
- High degree of initiative and pro-active approach
- Team Player and collaborator across functions and regions
- Strong project management skills & ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Passionate about on-going learning as it pertains to marketing and customers, and ability to apply that learning
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel & PPT
If our recruiting team determines your background may be a good match for this position, we'll contact you directly regarding the next steps in the process.
At Schneider Electric we want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We embrace a high-performance culture by being straightforward, open, passionate and effective and challenging the status quo. COME ABOARD About Schneider Electric
Satisfaction is not a guarantee - it's a life goal. Schneider Electric™ provides the platform for professional and personal fulfillment, through employee well-being; unique and diverse collaborative teams; challenging roles; continual skill growth; and more. We comprise a 160,000-strong high-performance workforce, and we thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
Global HR is a pretty sweet organization. We have lots of responsibility. Our US business is working on big revenue growth goals this year. We've got about 30,000 people in the US in over 50 locations; the US brings in about one quarter of Schneider Electric's overall revenue. Schneider Electric is listed as one of Forbes™ America's Best Large Employers for 2016. You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.