Responsible for the strategic planning, operational activities and budget for Repatha Amgen brand team.
• Lead cross functional partners in the development of the 3-year Brand Plan
• Monitor market and treatment trends (clinical/other) and incorporate findings into the situation analysis/brand strategy
• Measure progress against behavioral objectives/brand plan: Identifies causation for variances and identifies/develops a plan to address issues
• Responsible for working with Finance and BAI on business analysis that informs the LE and LRP
• Monitor competitive activity and integrate competitive intelligence into brand strategy
• Partner with clinical development/NAML to identify data generation opportunities to support brand strategy
• Partner with global marketing to align brand strategy and lifecycle plan.
• Represent US brand on global commercial, operations, and development teams
• Develop and manage brand budget per USCO and BU guidance
• Brand Team point on GPO initiatives with the PPM segment
• Plan and implement quarterly cross-functional business review Partner with functional units both in and outside of the BU to track budget and monitor progress on tactics to support brand strategy
• Tenaciously drive business/ commercial performance metrics
• Coordinate brand OL engagement
• Doctorate degree and 2 years of marketing or project management experience
• Master's degree and 4 years of marketing or project management experience
• Bachelor's Degree and 6 years of marketing or project management experience
• Associate's degree and 10 years marketing or project management experience
• High school diploma / GED and 12 years marketing or project management experience
• Cardiovascular experience
• Sales management experience
• Demonstrated success in project management in a matrix environment
• Proven ability to lead and influence cross functional teams with diverse backgrounds
• Demonstrated ability to effectively produce business results in a dynamic environment
• Excellent written, analytical and oral communication skills
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
• Documented track record of success
• Demonstrated ability to analyze a business problem and develop appropriate strategy
• Previous supervisory management experience
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
A little about us:
Amgen values the leadership, skills and passion for serving that veterans exemplify and our constant commitment to hiring the best starts here.