ORACLE SERVICE CLOUD CUSTOMER ADVOCACY MARKETING INTERN
The Oracle Service Cloud Customer Advocacy team delivers moments of value that inspire our customers to extend, expand, and continue their relationship with Oracle. By providing channels and opportunities for our customers to share expertise and success, connect with peers, establish themselves as leaders in their industries, and gain valuable product insights we can make anyone engaging in our programs a hero in their organization, a leader among their peers, and an advocate for Oracle Service Cloud. Brief Description
Seeking an energetic, highly motivated, marketing-focused incoming college junior or senior to support the Oracle Service Cloud Customer Advocacy team as a Marketing Intern. This position will provide administrative support, aid in coordinating and implementing various department projects and events, and own a special project (or two!). This is an excellent opportunity for a person interested in learning about and participating in a variety of customer advocacy activities including customer reference activities, customer events, and sales enablement.
This position is located in Bozeman, Montana. Potential Projects
- Entering information into the customer 360 database
- Researching how our competition launches products
- Researching how our competitors run events
- Building our editorial calendar
- Working on our new portal with the content marketing team
- Helping plan for and supporting our annual user conference(s)
- Building sales enablement slides
- Supporting our soon-to-be-launched HeroHub and Oracle Service Cloud customer and partner community
- Supporting Service Cloud user group efforts
- Suggested hours per week: 10
- Must have and maintain a 3.8 GPA
This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires. The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.