The Marketing Technologies Business Services Analyst is responsible for providing business analysis and project support for projects / programs related to marketing and public affairs + communication delivery. The selected candidate will assist in understanding the business goals and objectives, gathering / analysis of end user requirements, managing project tasks and delivering technical solutions. The Business Services Analyst will also act as an intermediary between the business community and the technical community working with IT project teams and business clients to collect, clarify and translate business requirements into functional requirements from which applications and solutions are designed and developed. The Business Services Analyst is an active participant in all phases of the project lifecycle and will be required to work closely with a variety of internal and external business partners and needs to provide value beyond the delivery/implementation of IT services. A working knowledge of basic Project Management is key. Experience in successfully supporting enterprise wide global initiatives will be an advantage. Key responsibilities include:
Technical Skills:Business Partner Knowledge:
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently both individually and in a global team environment
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast, complex environment that is changing
- Comfortable and adept in dealing with some ambiguity
- Proven ability to build relationships and communicate effectively, clearly and concisely; able to tailor communications to the size and nature of the audience (e.g., internal team, IT, vendors, TCCC business owners, etc.)
- Must have a working knowledge of basic IT technologies/concepts/methodologies (e.g. Cloud Hosting, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Agile, Waterfall, etc.) and needs to understand the technical constraints with regards to project/program delivery
- Understanding of SDLC (Solution Development Lifecycle) with ability to "wear multiple hats" across roles such as business analyst, project manager, user acceptance testing, etc.)
- Must be well organized and able to deliver on time
Understanding of the general relationship between business partners such as customer, consumer, bottler, and supplier and have a general understanding of where they reside in the delivery lifecycle.Service Management:
Responsible to ensure delivered products and services stay relevant, sustain high value and meet service level agreements over time. This includes clear expectation setting on SLAs e.g. availability, responsiveness, role sort, roadmap. The Business Services Analyst partners with business stewards to track the deployment footprint, usage and value-realization against business-led goals and ensure timely measurement of performance Digital and Technology Solutions:
Knowledgeable with technology solutions including being able to:
IT Industry Knowledge:
- Understand which Digital Technologies are relevant for meeting business clients needs
- Partner with stakeholders to implement TCCC Digital Platforms
- Partner with development and platform teams to ensure proper client awareness and input on the platform roadmap and change management
- Partner with development and platform teams providing input to vendor performance management
Knowledge of the key directional trends and emerging technologies in the IT industry. Includes knowledge of the key vendors, their strategic and tactical plans, and internal/external advisory services. Ability to apply the technology to address business needs.Technology to Business/Business to Technology:
Ability to translate technical information for a business audience and business information for a technical audience.
- FUNCTION SPECIFIC ACTIVITIES:
Analyze business requirements (e.g., functional and technical requirements, information need, business processes) by conducting information-gathering sessions with clients, analyzing the information and prioritizing the requirements to gain understanding of the business needs.
- Develop process models based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components.
- Develop logical data model based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components (e.g., Data Flow Diagram, Entity Relationship Models).
- Execute testing, implementation, data conversion or application support plans for developing applications.
- Active participant in all phases of the project lifecycle and will be required to work closely with a variety of internal and external (business & IT) partners.
- Project Management - project planning and tracking; Track and manage risks and opportunities to projects/programs
- Manage IT processes that support the Global Marketing and Public Affairs + Communications
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience: 1-2 years / Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital/social media / digital project deliveryLeadership Behaviors:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.