At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need motivated people who want to make a difference. Right now, we are seeking a Marketing Technology Analyst that will be a solid contributor within Vivint Solar.
Candidates should have a strong desire to gain experience in a fast-paced corporate culture. Personal initiative is highly valued and strong contributors are rewarded with increasing responsibilities and increasingly interesting tasks. Applicants should be interested in learning more about customer experience marketing including customer communication, online interactions, social media, web analytics, optimization, content marketing, direct marketing and email marketing.
- Send regular customer communications, including online reputation management reporting
- Create Salesforce tracking related to campaigns
- Analyze and report on data from email sends
- Analyze and report on data from posted content
- Analyze and report on data related to campaign performance
- Maintain content calendar including blog, social, web and email content
- Work cross functionally to get metrics from internal business partners
- Optimization of social media and content marketing based off recommendations from metrics
- Generate weekly reports related to Experience Design & Marketing efforts
Employees of Vivint Solar must submit to a criminal history check, motor vehicles check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.