LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology. Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Marketing Technology and Automation Manager to join our Global Marketing Operations team. You will provide technology strategy and stay ahead of the innovation curve across a range of marketing technologies including Marketing Automation, Content Marketing, Data Analytics and Optimization, Web Technologies, Social Media Platforms, Programmatic Media, and others. Roles & Responsibilities: Marketing Operations
- Build a best in class marketing automation infrastructure and integration structure that supports and drives forward our Marketing teams.
- Partner with our marketing business teams to develop and recommend innovative approaches to solving business and technical problems.
- Develop best in class product management guidelines for all net new integration or product enhancement builds.
- Optimization & Execution - Monitor, test and improve performance across multiple processes and platforms; provide actionable recommendations to maximize ROI
- Strong leadership skills and ability to take initiative, be innovative and creatively solve problems while building and maintaining relationship with key stakeholders a business leaders across LinkedIn.
- Design and build new systems and processes to enable marketers to be the best at their job. Includes but not limited to enabling multi-channel campaigns, defining best practices, tips and techniques.
- Automation - Up skill the global team in order to support, build, optimize and implement automated nurture tracks with Eloqua and Responsys and across multiple channels.
- Partner with Web Ops, Automation & Data Enablement teams to drive forward the usage and adoption of new integrations and technologies within Global Marketing Operations and marketing as a whole.
- Partner with Web Ops, Digital, Targeting & Relevance and RUN operations to build a technology strategy & architecture that is flexible, scalable, mobile, secure and provides a consistent and personalized customer experience.
- Develop technology roadmaps that consider both tactical and strategic direction, as well as factor in cost, user experience and security.
- Proactively research new vendors, technologies, and industry best practices that will inform our long term marketing and technology strategy.
- Drive cross-functional alignment with other business lines and business partners.
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing operations role
- 3+ years experience in database architecture, data modeling, and system integration