Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Workday is looking for a Marketing Technology Business Lead to join our Marketing Technology team. They will act as a consultant to the Global Marketing organization and will be on the front lines of technology requests and rationale, utilizing their broad array of marketing technology experience and understanding of the marketing capability landscape to influence stakeholders and make actionable recommendations.
They are an individual who will take a proactive approach to setting and leading regular meetings with leadership across the Global Marketing Organization; documenting needs and requirements, analyzing requests, and making assessments of current tools, as well as competitive and future tools. They will work with other team leaders to synthesize and prioritize findings into cohesive recommendations for the technology roadmap. They are a strategist, consultant, detective, educator, and writer, and promoter.
In addition this role will work with digital marketing leadership to develop and maintain documentation, training and education processes for key business processes, as well as existing and potentially new tools that make up our technology stack. These tools include - but are not limited to - analytics platforms, tag management systems, content management systems, digital asset management systems, the Adobe Marketing Cloud, and more.
- Collaborate with team leaders to identify, understand, and provide actionable insight into key business, process, or organizational challenges
- Development of documentation, training, and other materials based on technology requirements and solutions
- Act as a primary conduit between technology and global marketing teams
- Assist with oversight and education surrounding the marketing technology budget
- Partner with Digital Marketing leads to advise and consult with Marketing leadership in the assessment and recommendation of marketing technologies to grow Workday's competitive position
- Building training materials and documentation for a broad array of technology users
- Conducting training and providing ongoing support to end-users of our digital marketing tools and applications.
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams including design, editorial, development, marketing, and product to identify technology opportunities
- Participate in program management and deployment exercises as they relate to new technology efforts
- Build and maintain analysis and reporting processes that enable success measurements for new technologies and initiatives
- Participation and maintenance of training and certification materials to support key focus areas for the business
- 8 years in a program manager or consultant role in digital marketing
- Proven experience with web and marketing technologies
- Excellent analytical, collaborative, verbal and written skills
- Fast learner, detail oriented and must enjoy fast paced work environments
- Comfort and confidence engaging with senior leaders
- Proven project and time management skills
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to adapt to change
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.