About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The Marketing Specialist II primary responsibility is to support the marketing team in the coordination of marketing programs for a specific product or business line. At the direction of supervisors, the Marketing Specialist II will coordinate the day to day activity in support of marketing programs and plans. Job Requirements • Coordinates routine to moderately complex marketing projects in support of marketing initiatives.
• May serve as marketing contact for various initiatives.
• May maintain appropriate project records, databases and information; reports to management and others on project status and updates.
• May assist with client meetings, including business line or other Company clients, determining needs and requirements, generating ideas and formulating project plans.
• May create project plans, adding ideas from research and other department personnel and ensuring that client issues, concerns and priorities identified.
• Assists in evaluating effectiveness of projects after implementation; assists in compiling and analyzes feedback from various internal areas and outside vendors, develops recommendations as appropriate and incorporates changes into future project plans.
• Assists in creating marketing materials as necessary in support of various projects and other work; may write copy and secure approvals and coordinate layout and production with appropriate internal or outside personnel.
• Understands the functions, intricacies and requirements of the product or business line with which they are working. Qualifications • 4 year degree or equivalent experience.
• 2-4 years related experience required.
• Experience required, preferably in the financial services industry.
• Proven project management skills.
• More in-depth knowledge of financial services marketing practices and techniques.
• Vendor relationship experience helpful.
• Excellent communication skills, including strong writing ability.
• Effective presentation skills.
• Solid PC skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Event management experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills required
- Must be a self-starter, an excellent team player
- Skilled in planning and implementing programs
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple requests a must.
-Ability to process and follow-up on invoices and chargebacks in a timely manner
- Some night, weekends and travel required "in season" Oct. - May.
*The TicketBank Coordinator is responsible for supporting the planning and implementation needs of events at the Bank's entertainment properties. This includes TD Bank's entire footprint, supporting specific lines of business. This position also manages day-to-day responsibility of the Ticket Management System. Manages all food & beverage requirements with TicketBank properties. Works closely with business lines to provide support of client entertainment opportunities. Processes invoices and chargebacks in a timely manner. Travel % Not Applicable Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Maine City (Primary) Falmouth
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.