YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic
- At 3+ years of experience gathering and
documenting requirements (Marketo, Oracle Marketing Cloud/Eloqua, IBM
Experience One (Unica), Teradata Applications (Aprimo), ExactTarget and/or
Adobe Marketing Cloud/Neolane)
- At 3+ years of full lifecycle implementation
experience using various SDLC methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree
SET YOURSELF APART:
- Experience with Technologies and Processes for
Marketing technologies such as IBM Experience One (Unica), Teradata
Applications (Aprimo), ExactTarget, Adobe Marketing Cloud/Neolane,
Marketo, MS Dynamics CRM, Oracle Marketing Cloud/Eloqua
- Experience with marketing campaign design and
- Experience with technologies and processes for content
management systems, digital asset management software, web content
- Experience with marketing customer data models
- Experience with technologies and processes for mobile
and social media technologies, solutions, and strategies
- Experience with brand teams in executing marketing
promotions or campaigns
- Previous experience with a large professional service
- Strong interest in collaborative work with clients
- Previous experience in software selection, vendor
management, and workforce management implementations
YOU LIVE: Within
90 minutes of an Accenture office
COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision
will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty
impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on
- Opportunities to learn daily through
training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary,
Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time
off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s
stopping you from pursuing it?
for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in
the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the
United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or
any other non-immigrant status).
who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture
business may not be eligible for consideration.
is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of
Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital
status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state,
or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or
expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to
providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.