This position is responsible for providing analytical support to the Master Data team. This position will establish and maintain Master Data standards for CCE customers within the SAP ECC /APO systems and other customer data applications as required. This position will routinely monitor the integrity of customer master data on a macro basis against these standards and facilitate corrective action.
- Analyze and extract customer information residing in multiple systems, i.e. SAP ECC/APO, PSS reporting systems, to identify and resolve discrepancies existing in the customer master data versus business requirements to maximize system performance and data integrity.
- Evaluate, establish and communicate master data standards. These standards include customer master elements to drive supply chain requirements.
- Routinely analyze the integrity of the company's Customer Master Data on a macro level against these standards, identify deficiencies and initiate corrective action.
- Perform ad hoc data analysis and make recommendations to improve organizational structures and operational drivers pertaining to customer master data.
- Perform or coordinate the mass maintenance of customer master data in SAP ECC/APO to improve the integrity of the customer master data.
- Develop, maintain and enhance job aids and tools to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the master data team and BPO provider.
- Develop and prepare reporting on key business metrics on a routine basis to monitor trends and take corrective action as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply chain, Computer science or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Four (4) years work experience in Supply chain working within APO supply planning modules and SAP ECC master data.
- Previous experience in Access required
- Masters of Business Administration preferred
- Previous experience in SAP/APO required
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.