Master Data Analyst
Posted: January 21, 2017
Reference ID: 1331869779
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Master Data Analyst job in Sacramento, CA This is a temporary 4-6 month opportunity. As a Master Data Analyst you will be responsible for assisting in the implantation of a Product Life Cycle Management System (PLM) in SAP platform that requires strategic business and technical data collection. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Master Data Analyst job include:
• Master Data Analyst will be the one who manually keys in the data collected into the data templates for upload into centralized database.
• Master Data Analyst will work physically with Research and Development team to streamline date collection process.
• Master Data Analyst will work directly with Food Scientist
• Master Data Analyst will complete data cleansing in source systems based off queries developed by PLM consultants
• Master Data Analyst will also assist with data collection effort.
• Minimum of an associate degree in life science or related field
• Power user of Microsoft Office and Adobe software
• Knowledge of Genesis Nutrition Labeling and Microsoft SharePoint a plus
• Must be detailed oriented and analytical
Work schedule M-F, day shift hours, pay rate $27/hr.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Master Data Analyst job in Sacramento, CA or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled