The Master Data Auditor is responsible for independently auditing customer master data created and/or changed by the Master Data department, BPO provider and through other systematic processes. The auditor is responsible for identifying inaccuracies in customer attributes and customer relationships and to initiate immediate corrective action to promote master data integrity. This position is also responsible for performing specialized data enrichment activities.
- Review and audit all customer data created and/or changed in the customer master file for proper master data attributes and customer relationships. Processes include auditing data created directly by the master data team, BPO provider and other systematic processes.
- Execute and define data integrity reports/queries in SAP and BASIS to identify and research discrepancies versus master data standards and seek root cause
- Communicate inaccurate Master Data to the Master Data team or other departments as required and facilitate corrective resolution to be performed in a timely manner
- Review and approve or decline security access requests to BASIS applications
- Perform specialized customer master data enrichment activities
- Recommend and implement process enhancements and guidelines that will promote Master Data integrity
- Report and track Master Data error rates and trends to management
Education and Professional Experience Required:
- Associates Degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and related work experience
- 2 or more years of work experience in Accounting or a Finance-related field combined with a college degree, or some college coursework with at least 4 years of relevant work experience.
Education and Professional Experience Preferred:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or General Business
- Experience in performing audit activities, maintaining Customer Master Data records in AS400 BASIS, SAP, and SQL Query
***A credit check is required for this role in Finance***
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.