Note: 2 Openings Available
The Master Data Auditor is responsible for independently auditing the Resale Tax Certificate process. The auditor is responsible for indexing, validating, and follow up on resale tax certificates.
- Gathering certificates and reviewing customer information for validation
- Collecting historical certificates with efficient follow-up
- Attaching validated certificates to the customer outlets
- Responding to field sales directly with phone and email responses
- Report and track success rates and trends to management
- Recommend and implement process enhancements and guidelines that will increase validation rates
- Attention to detail of legal documents to avoid state fines
- Understanding of state by state tax regulations
- Understanding of system interfaces between BASIS, BPOpen, SAP/CONA, CertCapture, and Vertex
- Partnering with CapGemini to eliminate process gaps between interfacing systems
Education and Professional Experience Required:
- Associate's Degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and related work experience
- 2 or more years of work experience in Accounting or a Finance-related field combined with a college degree, or some college coursework with at least 4 years of relevant work experience.
Education and Professional Experience Preferred:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or General Business
- Previous experience performing audit activities, maintaining Customer Master Data records in AS400 BASIS, SAP, and SQL Query
- Previous experience effectively performing very detail-oriented accounting or financial tasks
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.