We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. The convergence of data and technology is transforming industries, society and even the workplace-by creating professions that didn't exist before the emergence of data, cloud, social and mobile. IBM Global Business Services is a leader in this worldwide transformation and just the place to define and develop your consulting career. Whether it's business consulting, sales, project management or a technical path, you'll have the opportunity to make an impact on the world by working to solve some of society's most complex problems with your original thinking and ideas. As an IBMer, you'll innovate in pursuit of higher value in everything you do, all while being guided by IBM's purpose-to be essential. Essential in your leadership and dedication to building valuable client relationships with groundbreaking work. Essential in uncovering what's possible and helping global clients succeed. Join us as we make the most of these exciting times and discover what you can make of this moment. What will you make with IBM?
The Master Data Management (MDM) Solution Architect is responsible for successful delivery of MDM solutions and services in a client consulting environment, and is an experienced IBM InfoSphere MDM architect.
The MDM Solution Architect:
- Defines the overall MDM solution architecture and sets technical direction, defines component architecture, and reviews detailed designs for accuracy and overall compliance to defined architecture;
- Works with IBM Project Manager (PM) for specific matters of scope, tasks, and resources;
- Reviews work products and oversees Macro and Micro Design components;
- Verifies design of overall Infrastructure and supports the build of the environments;
- Confirms and Identifies Non-Functional Requirements;
- Supports Data Mapping Phases with proper technical analysis;
- Designs and plans testing and reporting for the impact assessment of additional functionality;
- Handles transaction turnaround and transaction optimization approaches if necessary, including Extensions and Additions, Lightweights, and Optimization oversight;
- Oversees and coordinates Database Optimization;
- Analyzes impact of future topology changes in the client environment, both internal and external.BENEFITS
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.