More information about this job:OVERVIEW:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco. Seeking a dynamic leader who will contribute toSysco's long term Master Data strategy. Lead the way in providing support of the Master Data team and provide a high level of servicetocustomers and vendors. It's an exciting time at Sysco and to be a part of the transformation of Master Data. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION:
- Develop Master Data Management (MDM)plan, to include identifying, selecting and mapping oftechnology tolead thecreation of master data setup and maintenance processes
- Collaboratecross functional resources to continually monitor, resolve and improve data quality for master data domains (customers and vendors)
- Governance and continuous improvement of Master Data related systems and processes
- Provides day-to-day direction to Sysco's Shared Services Master Data staff including proactive guidance, troubleshooting support, and issue escalation
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience PREFERRED EDUCATION:
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Management Information Systems REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
5 + years experience in master data PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:
Lead or Supervisor experience CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Proficiencywith Microsoft Office and specialized accounting / finance software. ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
KEY INTERNAL/EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
- Effective interpersonal and communication (oral, written and listening) skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to independently and proactivelyresolve problems.
- Ability to research information, and analyze data to arrive at valid conclusions for recommending plans of action.
- Ability to prepare reports and present ideas clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization both orally and written.
- Ability to establishand maintaingood working relationship with both internal and external clients.
- Sysco Shared Servicesstaff
- Sysco distribution center Credit teams
- Corporate MDM Strategy teams
- Sysco sales and external customers
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunityis available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.