More information about this job:OVERVIEW:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco. POSITION SUMMARY:
Provides day to day leadership and support to Master Data staff/teamsfro customer and vendor. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides day-to-day direction to SBS Finance Master Data staff including proactive guidance, troubleshooting support, and issue escalation
- Delegates work and coordinates activities of staff members and teams
- Ensures accuracy of Finance- and Credit-related master data and timely processing of requests for updates
- Ensures timely and accurate setup of customer payment types
- Governance and continuous improvement of Master Data related systems
- Partner with IT to develop MDM plan, tool selection and implementation
- Lead MDM cross functional participation to continually monitor, resolve and improve data quality for master data domains (customer, vendor)
- Management, supervision, training and development of master data team
- Has responsibility for leading, developing, and supporting SBS Finance Master Data staff/team
- Supports recruiting, staffing, training and onboarding processes as appropriate
- Assists with performance management processes (e.g., goal setting, performance evaluation, etc.); completes performance evaluations for assigned staff
- Oversees time management processes (e.g., time approval, scheduling, etc.)
- Performs other supervisory responsibilities as appropriate
- Provide cross-functional assistance and strategic leadership to overall master data strategy
- Development and maintenance of MDM processes and governance
- Provide leadership for MDM initiatives for key domains (customer, vendor)
- Focus relentlessly on streamlining processes for customer/vendor master creation and maintenance processes
- Track team and individual productivity
- Lead continuous improvement efforts for master data
- Completes master data staff responsibilities (as necessary and appropriate)
- 5 + years experience in master data
- 5+ years experience in master data management in Foodservice industry
- Experience in defining, mapping, and leading creation of master data setup and maintenacne processes
- Lead or Supervisory/training experience
Education and / or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experieince
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Management Information Systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and specialized accounting / finance software.
- Effective interpersonal and communication (oral, written and listening) skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to independently and proactively resolve problems within established parameters.
- Ability to plan and carry out assigned projects, resolve most of the conflicts, coordinate work with others and interpret policies on own initiative.
- Ability to research information, and analyze data to arrive at valid conclusions for recommending plans of action.
- Ability to prepare reports and present ideas clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization both orally and written.
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationship with both internal and external clients.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunityis available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.