This position is responsible for ensuring the master data process is efficient and effective from end to end, i.e. from the point of an individual creating a request to completing and validating the customer master creation or update. This position is responsible for providing training to all field and corporate users of the master data process and will act as a process expert. The position will coordinate and implement e-business solutions and new customer activations. Position will interact with other functional areas and all levels of management.
- Establish and oversee operating procedures to ensure master data activities are being executed efficiently and effectively. Review and monitor service level metrics and performance and initiate corrective action when necessary.
- Coordinate and implement e-business solutions and national account activations.
- Coordinate activities with National Sales, Field Sales, Logistics Services and Equipment Service teams to implement new or modify existing business processes
- Compile and maintain customer's operational requirements and ensure master data complies with these requirements. This information must be routinely updated as customer and business requirements change.
- Ensure service level expectations are being delivered by the BPO provider. Take corrective action as appropriate to minimize impact to field operations.
- Develop training and education materials to be used by field personnel and other functional groups. Routinely deliver this training to field users.
- Act as liaison between field users, logistic services and BPO providers. Research and resolve process and data issues that are escalated.
- Lead, participate and execute Strategic Initiatives as the process SME.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Process Management, Accounting, Finance, Business or Data Management required.
- Masters of Business Administration
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing, supervising, leading a team or equivalent experience.
- Experience with BASIS and SAP strongly preferred.
- Experience with Master Data preferred.
- Bilingual French a plus
**A credit check is required for this position in Finance.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.