Master Data Team Lead
Lead BSC Master Data team for all regional pricing administration and customer master functions within the Central Division sales organization by reviewing, reporting, and processing all daily requests for customer master or pricing maintenance, and validating changes made in order to help effectively maximize sales growth and profitability. SAMPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead role expected to set pace for the team with positive attitude, productivity, and focus
• Lead and coordinate daily, weekly, and monthly activities related to Master Data Team
• Assist management with communicating and implementing Master Data Team initiatives and goals
• Administer daily metrics related to open and completed requests and communicate action needed to Master Data Team and Management Group
• Lead daily kick off meetings with teammates to ensure all initiatives/goals are clearly explained and action plan for daily activities are clearly distributed to all members of the team
• Manage problem solving and dispute resolution effectively between Master Data Team, Regional Company Field Associates, and Internal BSC Departments until all issues are resolved
• Develop and maintain training resources and documentation for the Master Data Team and Regional Company Field Associates
• Be present and available to assist team with direction and to be a key knowledge resource
• Ability to back up/fill in on daily work in all areas of responsibility related to Master Data Team
• Obtain, analyze, and process all field generated requests related to new customer pricing agreements and changes to existing customer pricing agreements.
• Maintain pricing database for Central Division sales organization including daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance items.
• Obtain, analyze, and process all field generated requests related to special or seasonal pricing initiatives.
• Accountable for validation of all pricing inputs to verify levels meet the sales organization criteria and goals.
• Effectively communicate to Division support staff and field associates any pricing discrepancies and/or issues in a timely manner.
• Create and maintain all Central Division customer master partnerships and related customer master data to ensure proper structures and pricing hierarchies.
• Review and approve credit memos related to pricing.
• *Other duties may be assigned.Qualifications: EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required, a bachelor's degree a plus.
- One year Airgas Master Data Specialist experience
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- Accountability: Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy: Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Assertiveness - Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea.
- Customer Oriented: Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Decision Making: Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented: Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Diversity Oriented: Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type.
- Energetic: Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Honesty / Integrity: Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Initiative: Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
- Organized: Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Reliability: The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible: Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one's conduct.
- Safety Awareness: Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Self Motivated: Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one's ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Time Management: Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.