Master or Principal Software Engineer, Backend
Do you want to change the way the world interacts with their money? Do you have the desire to work and learn alongside some of the best engineers in the industry? Think you know the difference between concurrency and parallelism?
Then we want you!
As part of our software engineering team, what will you do? You will be passionate and driven to create the world’s best consumer banking experiences AND you will:
- Demand quality (developing in a test driven manner with automation in mind)
- Collaborate (partnering well with a diverse and passionate team)
- Learn (adapting quickly to an evolving market and emerging trends)
Here is what we will bring to the table:
- Competitive salary and equity, including a robust 401(k) plan
- Excellent medical and dental insurance (and other health benefits)
- Industry-leading maternity and paternity leave policies
- A great working environment with a bunch of great people (early Bitcoin pioneers, ex-NASA engineers, and the authors of this job description)
Here is what we would like for you to bring to the table:
- Bachelors Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience delivering production ready software
- At least 5 years of professional experience with Agile Scrum methodologies
- At least 5 years of professional experience writing readable java code
- 1+ years of professional experience working on AWS
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.