Master or Principal Software Engineer (Full Stack w/Front-End Focus)
Do you want to change the way the world interacts with their money? Do you have the desire to work and learn alongside some of the best engineers in the industry? Do you hate supporting IE8? You won't have to here! Should we be using Reactor Angular.js? Then wewant to hear your opinion!
As part of our team, what will you do? You will be passionate and driven to create the world's best consumer banking experiences AND you will:
- Demand quality (developing elegant, powerful, and innovative user experiences)
- Collaborate (partnering well with a diverse and passionate team)
- Learn (adapting quickly to an evolving market and emerging UI paradigms)
Here is what we will bring to the table:
- Competitive salary and equity (including a robust 401(k) plan)
- Excellent medical and dental insurance (and other health benefits)
- Industry-leading maternity and paternity leave policies
- A great working environment with a bunch of great people (early Bitcoin pioneers, ex-NASA engineers, and the authors of this job description)
Here is what we would like you to bring to the table:
-Bachelors Degree or military experience.
-At least 5 years of professional experience delivering production ready software
-At least 3 years of professional experience working in the Scrum Agile methodologies
-1+ years of experience writing code using Angular, React, or another front end MV* framework
-1+ years using NodeJS
-1 to 2 years of experience writing code using SASS, Bower, and Gulp
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.