GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Downstream Technology Solutions
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Why join one great company when you can join many? We're passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. Experience personal growth and competency development as part of the GE team.
GE Oil & Gas is a world leader in advanced technologies and services with 43,000 employees in more than 100 countries supporting customers across the industry-from extraction to transportation to end use. Our unrelenting commitment to the environment, health and safety, quality and integrity defines us: it's The Way We Work. We develop smart solutions for our customers across the oil and gas value chain delivering the innovation, customized service solutions, training programs and technology that helps them to maximize their efficiency, productivity and equipment reliability. We partner with our customers to develop their next generation workforce; help them to fully benefit from the megatrends of natural gas, the growth of subsea and hard-to-reach reserves and the revolution in asset health management.Learn more about GE Oil and Gas Today!
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter:@geconnections
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Master Scheduler Becker & Surge
Materials and Production Planning
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
Be responsive for driving the master schedule for the Becker and Surge Reliever product line. Drive cross functional leadership in communicating business goals/programs/processes to the site. Has the experience or expertise to solve problems. This role has the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
In the role of Master Scheduler Becker & Surge, you will:
* Create monthly and quarterly business estimates for sales, overdues and on-time delivery, taking into account the material and labor constraints of the factory
* Develop and execute a slot plan to align quoted lead times with shop capacity
* Lead in master data management such as product lead times, make vs buy decisions, product hierarchy and master routings
* Ensure SMAD and Promise dates reflect the achievable schedule dates for all orders prior to handoff with production control
* Determine the allowable design time for orders to meet customer want dates
* Identify and drive long lead component identification and orders
* Validate quoted orders and ensure orders meet clean order guidelines
* Focal point for new part creation
* Collaborate with sourcing, procurement, manufacturing engineering and commercial operations to improve schedules
* Ensure appropriate engineering and commercial change management actions occur for orders owned by this individual
* Bachelor' s Degree in Engineering or Business from an accredited college or university (OR High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution and minimum 7 years of MRP skills and process discipline in a manufacturing and/or material environment)
* Minimum 3 years of MRP skills and process discipline in a manufacturing and/or materials environment
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* MBA from an accredited college or university
* Minimum 2 years of experience in Materials
* Minimum 2 years of SAP experience
* Minimum 2 years of shop operations experience
* APICS CPIM
* SAP experience preferred
* Working knowledge of systems and Microsoft suite of applications.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and facilitation skills
* Strong change management skills
* Strong influencing and negotiation skills
* Six Sigma Green Belt / Black Belt certified
GE works on things that matter.The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued?Come see what you can achieve as a leader with GE Oil & Gas!
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.