Performs routine assignments in the entry level to a professional job progression. Typically has knowledge of and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts. Develops competence by performing structured work assignments. Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems. Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others. Key Responsibilities
- Maintains master scheduling and/or slotting reports and measurements based on inputs/guidance; runs and reports on metrics.
- Follows documented business processes and identifies inconsistencies to management.
- Publishes System Production Report & Change Summary. Executes order pull in / push outs including capacity constraint analysis based on direction.
- Initiates demand in MRP (systems & non-system orders). Reconciles MRP accuracy.
- Ensure opportunities and sales orders are set up correctly in Oracle.
- Monitors and maintains planning boms to support the production schedule. Supports material analysis for inside lead time requests, as needed.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contribution
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments
- Has limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 - 2 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.