Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills. Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction. Key Responsibilities
- Analyzes and maintains master scheduling and/or slotting reports and measurements; runs and reports on metrics.
- Follows documented business processes and identifies inconsistencies to management.
- Publishes System Production Report & Change Summary. Manages order pull in / push outs including capacity constraint analysis. Provides input to milestone / routing creation and build plan.
- Initiates demand in MRP (systems & non-system orders). Monitors and validates MRP accuracy. Researches engineering change orders; recommends changes and adjusts planning bills as required. Resolves data integrity issues
- Coordinates with marketing to ensure opportunities and sales orders are set up correctly in Oracle. Coordinates schedule transition between pilot and volume manufacturing as well as other business groups.
- Works with engineers and material project managers to create and manage planning boms to include bill of material changes, and the creation of item numbers.
- Monitors and maintains planning boms to support the production schedule. Supports material analysis for inside lead time requests, as needed
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 - 4 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.