Master Software Engineer at Paribus, DevOps/Reliability
Paribus Engineering Team Overview
We started Paribus in 2014 with the vision of building and becoming the universally trusted agent of online consumers. To achieve this, we develop software that understands how consumers spend and acts on opportunities to get them their time and money back. Today, over one million families trust us to save time and money on purchases that they are already making.
We’re a highly-collaborative engineering-focused team made up of makers, designers and founders. Our experiences range from building App Store topping hits to optimizing Google’s search algorithms to scaling infrastructure for the world’s largest hospitals. We love solving hard problems that have a major impact, and we’re looking for passionate engineers who are ready to hit the ground running on day one. In 2016, we joined forces with Capital One to accelerate bringing our product to the masses. We now have the ability to deliver a transformative product to tens of millions of people.
Our team loves building scalable systems, designing intuitive user interfaces, Natural Language Processing, Machine learning, efficient algorithms and shipping things fast.
Check out https://paribus.co to find out more about what we do.
What you’ll do:
● Design and maintain continuous integration and deployment system using modern technologies
● Design and maintain data pipelines and monitoring systems across the backend, frontend and infrastructure
● Improve existing security infrastructure and remediate known and discovered security vulnerabilities
● Help developers design and review effective test suites
● Automate anything that can be automated
● At least 3 years of experience in software development/operations
● At least 3 years of experience with full stack debugging.
● At least 5 years of experience in Software Development or in a Site Reliability Engineering role.
● At least 4 years of experience with full stack debugging.
● At least 1 year of contributions to open source projects.