Master Software Engineer at Paribus, Mobile
Paribus Engineering Team Overview
We started Paribus in 2014 with the vision of building and becoming the universally trusted agent of online consumers. To achieve this, we develop software that understands how consumers spend and acts on opportunities to get them their time and money back. Today, over one million families trust us to save time and money on purchases that they are already making.
We’re a highly-collaborative engineering-focused team made up of makers, designers and founders. Our experiences range from building App Store topping hits to optimizing Google’s search algorithms to scaling infrastructure for the world’s largest hospitals. We love solving hard problems that have a major impact, and we’re looking for passionate engineers who are ready to hit the ground running on day one. In 2016, we joined forces with Capital One to accelerate bringing our product to the masses. We now have the ability to deliver a transformative product to tens of millions of people.
Our team loves building scalable systems, designing intuitive user interfaces, Natural Language Processing, Machine learning, efficient algorithms and shipping things fast.
Check out https://paribus.co to find out more about what we do.
What you’ll do:
● Design and maintain software applications for mobile platforms
● Respond to user feedback and usage patterns in order to improve application performance, robustness, and usability
● Design and implement unit testing mechanisms to discover software defects
● Create and maintain documentation for internal software libraries and APIs
● Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
● At least 3 years of experience in software development
● At least 2 years of experience with iOS application development using iOS SDK
● At least 1 year of experience with Xcode, Objective-C++, Swift
● At least 1 year of experience designing, building, or consuming web service APIs
● At least 2 years of Android experience
● At least 2 years of experience with open-source contributions
● At least 1 year of experience with Python
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.