Towers Crescent (12066), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
Master Software Engineer
As an Enterprise Customer team, we are on a journey to build a centralized customer platform which will service all our channels and also provide operational and analytical capabilities. We envision, create, deploy, and maintain mission critical customer applications by streamlining data across systems, apply state of the art machine learning, micro-service architecture, and beautiful visualizations in the cloud. We are highly technical with strong backgrounds in what we do.
As a senior member of the team, you will drive the design, implementation, testing, deployment, and post-release support in an agile development environment. You will execute on engineering and release priorities successfully through strong leadership and communication.
- Technical chops: You have designed and implemented fast and efficient heterogeneous data solutions featuring horizontally scalable technologies using open source technologies.
- Curiosity: You have a passion for huge, scalable systems, databases, and the right technology for the job.
- You are a cloud ninja
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of experience in software engineering with experience in building and delivering data applications or products.
- At least 2 years of experience in an object oriented or functional languages
- At least 2 years experience with agile software development practices Unit testing, Test driven development or CICD
- At least 1 year experience building applications in cloud environment to process petabytes of data
- MS or PHD in computer science, engineering or mathematics
- 1 year experience in building real time applications using Columnar data base
- 1 year experience with Rules Engine JBoss Rules or Drools
- 2 years of experience working with Spring Framework, Hazelcast or Message Queues.
- 1 year of experience working with automated build and continuous integration systems Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Jenkins
- 1 year Domain experience with Customer Applications
- Github or Stack Overflow contributions
Capital One will consider sponsoring you for employment authorization for this position.