Master Software Engineer
As a Capital One Software Engineer, you'll work on everything from customer-facing web and mobile applications using cutting-edge open source frameworks, to highly-available RESTful services, to back-end Java based systems using the hottest techniques in Big Data. You'll bring solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: node.js, Java, AngularJS, React, Python, REST, JSON, XML, Ruby, HTML / HTML5, CSS, NoSQL databases, relational databases, Hadoop, Chef, Maven, iOS, Android, and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure to name a few.
What you’ll do:
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Continuously improve software engineering practices
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-boxthinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience.
- At least 5 years of experience with NodeJS, AngularJS, REACT
- At least 3 years of experience with Apache web server and Tomcat
- At least 2 years of experience in developing and interfacing with RESTful API services
- At least 2 years of experience in Angular JS, unit testing skills on angular and working with user interface designers.
- At least 4 years of experience with Java full stack development for web & mobile applications
- At least 4 years of experience with UI frameworks/MVC architecture
- At least 3years of experience with Agile development practices
- At least 1 years of CICD/DevOps skills, AWS experience
- At least 1 year of experience with Java and UI Automation testing skills.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.