Master Software Engineer
As a team, we come to work every day looking to build financial systems that are flexible and highly scalable. We'll improve, iterate and reimagine current auto finance systems as we sharpen and create the next generation of our platforms. Our team is growing and we're looking for engineers who lead by doing, have a passion for solving problems and who exude professionalism every day.
We are looking for a great technologists who thrives on being at the ground floor of new experiences and innovation. Products that bring in new customers and provide tremendous value for our existing ones. At Capital One Auto Finance we are on the cutting edge of using public cloud and newest open source technologies.
In this role you will:
• Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
• Continuously improve software engineering practices
• Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
• Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
• Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community
• Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
• Lead and/or mentor other engineers
• Be a vocal leader for Capital One and it's technology organization