Master Software Engineer
This position is for a dynamic and strategic leader who can join the teams in middle and start making difference from day one. In this role as a Master Software Engineer you will provide leadership, guidance and removing impediments and part of driving successful delivery of the key initiates. Clear communication and setting up crisp expectations, maintaining customer focus and relation, building confidence with business are key responsibilities.
As a Master Software Engineer, you will provide technical guidance and leadership to the Agile team while being hands on in development work as needed. Removing technical impediments, designing the platform/application implementations with cutting edge technologies and leading a successful team of developers are core parts of responsibilities. This position requires working in fast paced environment which needs realigning priorities and changing strategies for successful implementation of business requirements.
- Proven expertise in adopting innovation at workplace
- Experience in driving new tools and processes to agiledevelopment. teams.-Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology OR Bachelors degree in Computer Science
- At least 5 years of experience in Java J2EE application development
- Master's in Information Technology OR Master's degree in Computer Science
- 3 years experience as a development manager
- 3 years experience using Angular JS, Spring framework, Web services and Java scripting
- 3 years experience in REST web services and SOAP services
- 1 year experience with SOAPUI OR 1 year of experience with Web service test tools
- 1 year experience in production support.- 2 years of experience in leading agile teams
- Certification in Java
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.