Master Software Engineer,JAVA
As a team, we come to work every day looking to build digital experiences that are authentic & bold. We'll improve, iterate and reimagine current digital platforms as we sharpen and create the next generation of our platforms. Our team is growing and we're looking for engineers who lead by doing, have a passion for solving problems and who exude professionalism every day.
We are looking for a few great technologists who thrive on being at the ground floor of new experiences and innovation. Products that bring in new customers and provide tremendous value for our existing ones.
We now have the critical mass of talent and ambition to see this transition through. This is a great time to be working in FinTech!
Fortune 100 - 100 Best Companies to Work For:
• Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
• Continuously improve software engineering practices
• Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
• Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
• Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community
• Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
• Lead and/or mentor other engineers
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Bachelors Degree in computer science or Bachelors Degree in Information Technology Or Bachelors Degree in electronics and communication
• At least 8 years experience in Java software development
• At least 4 years experience in RESTful services
• Masters Degree in Engineering
• 10 years experience in software development
• 5 years experience in Agile practices
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorisation for the position.