This opening is with Arconic, a division of Arconic Power and Propulsion - a world leader in the investment casting of superalloys, aluminum and titanium primarily for jet aircraft and industrial gas turbine markets.
This position will be located at our Plant 5 Ti-Cast facility located in Whitehall, MI. The Material Control Processor will work closely with the manufacturing and quality teams to:
- Prepare and maintain the materials testing plan
- Review customer specifications and blueprints
- Serve as ownership of material processing in manufacturing by expediting testing material
- Solve problems for testing failures and manufacturing processing issues
- Hand deliver test samples to test labs at the Arconic Research Center
For more information on Arconic, visit us online at www.arconic.com/ Basic Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Minimum of two years continuous work experience in a manufacturing, engineering, or administrative environment.
- Successfully meet the standardized TABE testing requirements. If applicant possesses a minimum of an associate degree, testing is not required.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Quality control/inspection experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong data entry experience
- Attention to detail, quality focus
- Flexibility to changing work assignments and able to reorganize rapidly to changing priorities.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.