Reports to: Finishing Manager
Location: Kent, WA
Hours: Three 12-hour days a week, and a fourth day possible every other week.
Position Summary: Responsible for blanking die-cut sheets and assisting the die-cut operator.
- Blank die-cut sheets (remove any unused part of the sheet).
- Stack finished product on pallets, emphasis on keeping versions separated.
- Maintain department quality, safety and production standards.
- Read and follow job ticket information.
- Stage job material to the press.
- Stage cutting dies for upcoming jobs to the press.
- Manage cutting die inventory.
- Assist die-cut operator.
- Manage temporary employees when needed to maintain department quality and safety standards.
- Experience preferred but not required.
- Must be able to stand, bend, lift, and push, etc. during entire shift.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. minimum.
- Ability to identify and keep separate subtle differences in product versioning.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test before hire.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.