Reports to: Finishing Manager
Location: Kent, WA
Hours: Three 12-hour days a week, and a fourth day possible every other week.
Position Summary: Responsible for blanking die-cut sheets and assisting the die-cut operator.
- Blank die-cut sheets (remove any unused part of the sheet).
- Stack finished product on pallets, emphasis on keeping versions separated.
- Maintain department quality, safety and production standards.
- Read and follow job ticket information.
- Stage job material to the press.
- Stage cutting dies for upcoming jobs to the press.
- Manage cutting die inventory.
- Assist die-cut operator.
- Manage temporary employees when needed to maintain department quality and safety standards.