The Receiving Floor Team Member is responsible for unloading material, staging material into lanes, labeling material, and transferring material to the receiving drop points. The Receiving Floor Team Member will assist in driving a proactive safety culture.
• Accurately and timely complete tasks assigned by the Receiving Floor Lead and Receiving Floor Supervisor.
• Respond to urgent requests and ensure all other receipts are completed in the order in which material was delivered to maintain compliance to the customer 4-hr requirement.
• Contribute corrective actions to eliminate errors.
• Complete the receiving floor activities including unloading trailers, checking in material to verify receiving information, tagging material, palletizing/banding material as necessary, and running material to receiving drop points.
• Document information on receiving paperwork to ensure material is received accurately.
• Respond to escalations to quickly resolve service issues.
• Inspect incoming material for damage, and activated shock and tilt watches, and follow the established non-conforming procedure.
• Responsible for participating in quality audits and complying with all established quality procedures.
• Engage in the relocation process to ensure inventory accuracy is maintained.
• Accomplish inventory counting.
• Attend facility safety meetings and training sessions.
• Report customer complaints following the established reporting criteria.
• Responsible for following all reporting procedures for near miss, safety incidents, accidents, and employee injuries.
• Participate in the housekeeping program to ensure responsibilities are met on a daily and weekly basis.
• 1-2 years of experience in a warehouse environment.
• 2 years of Fork Lift experience and the ability to be certified
• Internal transitions for this role must demonstrate proficiency on equipment
• Ability to stand for long periods of time, bending, pivoting, and lifting up to 50 lbs unassisted
• Commitment to safety as demonstrated through previous work
• Must be able to read, write, and comprehend all documents proficiently
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience working in a team environment
• Willing to work flexible hours and weekends as required
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Positive can-do attitude and good work ethic
• Excellent attendance history
• Good organizational skills; ability to multitask
1st and 2nd shift
1st shift 6am-2:30pm M- F
2nd shift 3pm-11:30pm M-F
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.