Our organization is currently hiring an Inventory Clerk to work in our warehouse molding department located in the Bristol, CT. area on 2nd shift for $12.25/hr. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity working for a leader in the medical device industry. The primary responsibilities of this role will be to manage the inventory control system, maintain product data using Microsoft products, rectify miscalculations, review and analyze the results of operations, report findings to management, make recommendations for improvement as necessary, have a basic understanding of mathematics, and mix molding pellets in correct ratios for production. Those who have experience managing warehouse inventory, are proficient with data management and documentation are encouraged to apply.
• Provide accurate, reliable and legible documentation of work orders
• Maintain record logs of current and past inventories
• Move, mix, inventory, and document materials ensuring readily available supply chain
• Understand basic mathematical concepts
• Have a basic working knowledge of computers, specifically Microsoft excel
• Maintain a clean and organized work environment
• Applicants should have previous warehouse and material handling experience
• Be able to lift up to 50lbs in some cases
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.