Cherry Picker Positions
Adecco is the global leader in the staffing industry connecting people to jobs and jobs to people in almost 6,000 locations in 68 countries. We are currently recruiting for a material handler for one of our valued clients in Northland area.
Seeking qualified candidates who will be responsible for performing shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of products, materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary.
May operate any motorized vehicle equipment within the warehouse, to include, but not be limited to forklifts and cherry pickers.
Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped.
Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment.
Examines, stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines.
May prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
Must have warehouse experience
Forklift and RF Scanner experience is a plus
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other assembly related opportunities with Adecco
Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply today!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.