Adecco is currently staffing Material Handler positions for a metal fabrication company in Blairsville, PA!
Responsibilities for the Material Handler include, but are not limited to the following:
• Load and unload materials
• Receiving materials
• Light assembly
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Must be self-motivated, have manual dexterity and be able to work independently
• Must be familiar with reading blueprints
• Forklift Certified
• Must be familiar with some type of inventory system
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• High school diploma or GED required
• Previous experience working in production
• Must be open to working all shifts.
This is a 2nd shift position: 3PM-11PM Mon-Fri
Qualified? Don't miss out on this GREAT opportunity! Apply at Adecco TODAY!
TO APPLY ONLINE:
Visit our website at https://www.adeccousa.com
*Please attach your resume to the application.
Adecco provides temporary and full-time placement personnel in the clerical, light industrial, accounting, data entry, word processing, manufacturing, professional and technical skill categories. Adecco has over 6,000 offices in 60 countries including over 1,500 branches located in the United States. Check us out: www.AdeccoUSA.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.