Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Material Handler - Forklift job in Quincy, IL. This is a long-term temp to hire opportunity. Working in production/ warehouse you will be required to use forklift equipment, pallet jacks, and various equipment to fill and label product. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Material Handler - Forklift job include:
• Filling and labeling bags of product.
• May require cleaning and inspecting.
• Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
• Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
• Operate forklift to load and unload trucks, set staging area.
• HS diploma or GED equivalent
• At least 2 years forklift experience
• Manufacturing experience
• Must be able to pass all background requirements
We have openings on all shift, must be able to work any shift.
Pay for this position is $12.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a long-term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Material Handler - Forklift job in Quincy, IL or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.