Material Handler - 1st shift
Location: Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania
Posted: January 17, 2017
Reference ID: 401070648
EAdecco has multiple Production Technician openings in Slippery Rock, PA for a growing manufacturing company. The Production Technicians need to be highly motivated with a willingness to learn new processes. The Production Technician will be responsible for being able to startup, operate and shut down equipment and will make adjustments to the equipment to insure that the finished product is of proper configuration and is processed properly. Production Technicians will train and operate on a number of product lines throughout the facility in a manner that insures the meeting of our production schedule and in accordance with the packaging and labeling requirements required by our customers. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
- Loading and unloading product and supplies
- Stack product into bins
- Package and label finished product
- Examining product for quality and preparing for buyers
- Cleaning and preparing work areas
- Sanitizing work areas and equipment
Working & Physical Abilities:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work long hours with repetitive tasks
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work in cold (refrigerated) environments
This is a tobacco free FDA regulated environment.
Pay rate starting at $11.00/hr. Overtime available
Schedule: 12 hour shifts (2 days on and 2 days off, then 3 days on and 2 days off)
Hours: 5:00am to 5:00pm
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other material handler related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled