A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Material Handlers in East Butler, PA for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Material Handling requires candidates to be responsible for doing various responsibilities within a warehouse environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Product counts and written recording of total product
- Assemble materials
- Moving material in and out of warehouses
- Lifting heavy objects up to 50lbs
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively in person and writing
- Must physically be able to climb and work on a ladder and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Steady work history preferred.
- Must be reliable and willing to work the 12 hour rotating shifts with OT as necessary
- Must adhere to Safety Policies.
- Must be able to wear steel toe boots.
Pay for this position is $11.00/hr plus overtime as needed including weekends. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
- Referral Bonus
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
- State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled