Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a reliable Material Handler in Middletown and East Hartford, CT. This is for 1st shift openings and opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Material Handler you will serve an important role in the manufacturing process by working within the warehouse, moving product as well as loading and unloading trailers. The ideal candidate is reliable and hardworking. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now or call Radhames Colon-Gil at 860.292.1180 TODAY!
Responsibilities for this Material Handler job include:
- Inbound processing, scanning and auditing of orders
- Load and unload pallets and other materials from trailers
- Packing and unpacking
- Data entry into computerized inventory control systems
- Perform general warehouse duties as needed
- Locate product within the warehouse facility
- Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Able to stand for up to 12 hours per day
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now or call Radhames Colon-Gil at 860.292.1180 to be considered for this Material Handler job or related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.