The incumbent is primarily responsible for providing inventory control of materials by ensuring necessary distribution and replenishment of items in order to prevent any interruption in workflow due to lack of materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pick orders accurately, using a motorized reach forklift or stock-picker
- Process restocks and teardowns
- Load and unload trucks using forklift
- Locate product, as directed from the job traveler/work order, using a motorized standup forklift and verifying accuracy of product and all required information
- Perform manual and clerical duties within computer systems such as JD Edwards
- Wrap pallets and deliver to shipping as needed
- Perform product moves using necessary motorized forklift equipment
- Maintain accurate and thorough record keeping and verify required paperwork
- Receive product into the system as needed
- Pull samples as needed
- Perform duties as needed to meet customer requests such as taking digital pictures for their website.
- Resolve customer issues utilizing the assistance of the account teams
- Perform re-warehousing assignments and execute replenishments
- Comply with all facility safety requirements and work rules.
- Special projects as assigned
- Palletize cartons according to carrier
- Pack orders; perform work on the bulk line
- General cleaning and hauling of cardboard
- Perform and maintain departmental 5S procedures
- Follow ISO procedures, participate in ISO audits and complete training
- Work in other departments as deemed necessary to meet business needs.