Forklift Driver - A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Forklift Operators in Whitewater, WI for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Forklift positions require candidates to drive within the warehouse, moving product as well as loading and unloading trucks.
Responsibilities for forklift roles include but are not limited to:
• Forklift operation
• Provide necessary materials to machines
• Maintain clean & orderly work environment
• Unloading and loading merchandise
• General warehouse duties
• Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• 1+ years of recent forklift operations experience
• Ability to consistently lift 40-50 pounds
• Current Forklift operator certification - preferred
• A valid state-issued driver's License
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Basic computer skills
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
Hours are 10:30pm - 7:00am
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the qualifications to be considered, please apply below.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.