Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Material Handlers in Tolleson, AZ. This is a fantastic long-term temporary opportunity! As a Warehouse Material Handler you will manually move freight, stock, or other materials and perform other general labor related tasks within the warehouse. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse - Material Handler job include:
- Unload, move, and store a variety of materials, parts, and products
- Utilize power and manual lifts as well as transfer equipment
- Store and stack materials according to company standards
- Verify/identify parts and/or materials; report shortages or damaged materials
- Operate RF Scanners
- May perform tasks such as: cycle counts, inventory control and shelf stocking
- Assist with a broad range of warehouse tasks, pallet movers, drum dollies and carts
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Minimum 1 year of equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to stand for the duration of the shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work mandatory overtime
- Basic computer skills
We have openings on 1st and 2nd shift. All applicants must be flexible to work mandatory overtime, including weekends.
Pay for this position is $12.00 - $12.50 plus overtime as needed. This is a long-term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse - Material Handler job in Tolleson, AZ or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.