A local company is currently seeking a Material Handler for their 3rd shift in Kittanning, PA for a long-term, temporary to hire opportunity. The Material Handler positions requiring packaging of product in a fast-paced environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
- Loading/ unloading product and supplies for transport
- Stack/Lift bags of product
- Assist in loading blender by lifting 50lb bags
- Examining produce for quality and preparing for buyers
- Cleaning and preparing work areas
- Sanitizing picking tools and working areas
Working & Physical Abilities:
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work long hours with repetitive tasks
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work in dust, cold (refrigerated) environments
Schedule: Monday - Sunday from 11:00pm - 7:00am. Must be available to work weekends and overtime as needed.
Pay for this position is $10.00/hr. This is a full-time, temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
- Referral Bonus
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
- State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled