Adecco is assisting a local organization who is currently seeking experienced Forklift Operators in Milford Ohio for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Forklift positions require candidates to drive within the warehouse, moving product as well as loading and unloading trucks. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now and call 513.943.4440. Immediate interviews for certified Forklift operators.
Responsibilities for forklift roles include but are not limited to:
• Forklift operation - must have been forklift certified in the last 12 month
• Auditing orders
• Unloading and loading merchandise
• General warehouse duties
• Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration for this forklift operator position:
• 2+ years of recent forklift operations experience
• Ability to consistently lift 40-50 pounds
• Current Forklift operator certification - preferred
• A valid state-issued driver's License
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Basic computer skills
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Must be able to successfully complete a background and drug screen
About the company and work site:
We have openings on the first shift Monday - Friday. Pay for this position is $12.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this certified forklift operator position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco. Call 513.943.4440 for more information and to schedule an in-office interview.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.