Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Machine Operator job in Eloy, AZ. This is a temp to hire opportunity. As a Machine Operator you will be responsible for working with equipment and machinery to assemble carts. Inspects product to maintain standards, interprets, and integrates numerical information, critically examines information and summarizes verbal information. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Machine Operator job include:
- Takes carts or other injection molded products from a conveyor belt beside the injection molding machine, trims flash if necessary, hot stamps according to work order specifications, assembles the carts, stacks, and shrink wraps.
- Assists with training and coaching new operators when directed to do so.
- Completes simple reporting forms for production and quality control
- Read, write, and understand English
- Handles information (work-orders), reviews diagrams (artwork) and follows procedures, collating information and entering details on non-computer records.
- Must be able to repetitively lift and/or move up to 50 pounds every 75 seconds to 1 minute during a 12-hour shift.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have basic math skills
- Must have Steel Toed shoes
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Machine Operator job in Eloy, AZ or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.