Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Material Handler job in Rogers, MN This is a temporary opportunity. As a Material Handler you will be responsible for the physical or administrative/physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of products, materials, parts, supplies and equipment. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Material Handler job include:
• Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary.
• Examines, stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines.
• May prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
• Forklift experienced.
• High School diploma or GED
• Attention to Details
• Lift up to and including 50lbs. as needed and may operate other motorized equipment.
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM or until work is completed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Material Handler job in Rogers, MN or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.