The Order Picker/Forklift Operator is responsible for all activities involved in material movement, organization, and inventory levels within the Distribution Center that requires the use of a forklift .
- Coordinate movement of finished goods between the facility and DC to individual truck trailers or designated spots as required.
- Participate in all HPT functions
- Know DC product locations and be able to identify materials.
- Know and follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- Perform daily forklift inspection complete paperwork, if applicable.
- Maintain housekeeping and 5S
- Assist other DC personnel as needed
- Perform these and other comparable related duties as instructed by the Supervisor.
- Minimum of 2 years Order Picking experience in a Distribution/Manufacturing/Warehouse environment is preferred
- Must pass onsite JCI Forklift training certification
- Experience using RF scanner is required
- Ability to operate sit down Forklift
- Ability to read and interpret documents and count inventory accurately
- Required to climb, stand, and/or walk for extended periods of time throughout shift
- Detailed and team oriented
- Flexible to work different shifts if necessary and overtime with little or no notice
- Experience in using Oracle or similar MRP system
- Must be able to consistently lift at least 50 lbs .
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.