Department: Material Handling SHIFT: B-Shift (6pm-6am) JOB DUTIES :
Employee is required to follow all safety and health requirements listed in the applicable procedures and work instructions.Basic Qualifications
- Maintain flow of material and information between departments.
- Use EHS, ABS, and human performance tools to perform job safely. Perform EHS contacts, pre-job briefs, and IFE's as required.
- Perform pre-use inspections and operate mobile equipment (Raymonds, forklifts, and mules).
- Must be able to operate all other pieces of equipment within the department safely and efficiently.
- Overtime as required.
- Verify piece counts and perform inspections.
- Willing to cross train and work in different roles within the team.
- Develop and use standards to meet customer requirements.
- Follow work instructions, standardized work, and instructions from lead/supervisor.
- Able to read WO tickets and perform WO routing and reporting.
- Minimum Kawneer hiring requirements.
- Must have or obtain Raymond and mule mobile equipment licenses.
- Must be able to learn JDE and MS Access databases.
- Must work well with others.
- Able to regularly lift 40 to 50 lbs., stand for long periods of time, stoop, and bend.
- Able to pass heat stress physical - work performed in extreme heat areas.
- Ability to obtain mobile equipment operator's license.
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Preferred Qualifications