Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company's global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter's employees worldwide are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications for this role
- Verify product for Outbound Process.
- Distribute weight of product on trailers according to individual load plan.
- Use a Radio Frequency Terminal / Scan gun to process product throughout warehouse.
- Assure compliance to all procedures related to Regulatory, Environmental, Health, and Safety requirements (including spills, damages, and returns).
- Transport material by operating various types of material handling equipment (e.g. forklift, clamp truck, reach truck, cherry picker).
- Prepare, load, and secure materials for shipment.
- Placard all loads as required (government, military, export, etc).
- Process and stage damaged product in accordance with SOPs.
- Meet KPI standards set by management without damage to product.
- Participate in projects and teams to continuously improve the operation and key result areas (safety, quality, service, and cost).
- Work with warehouse computer applications (WM, Traxx, RF Term, etc.).
- Inspect trailers and complete documentation.
- Responsible for activating or reviewing temperature monitors on temperature sensitive products.
- Other duties as assigned.
A Career That Matters
- Must be able to work independently without direct supervision.
- Ability to read a limited number of two-and three syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers.
- Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
- Ability to work overtime, as necessary.
- Good Manufacturing Practices and Documentation Practices must be followed.
- The employee frequently is required to walk.
- This position requires candidates who must be able to lift and move up to 65 lbs.
Baxter's employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
A little about us:
Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us in doing work that matters.